- Two students from the second year participated in the Social Entrepreneurship Conclave held on 9th February, 2019.
- One second year student participated in the Summer Exchange Programme at SGH Warsaw, Poland from 1st to 19th July, 2019.
- One second year student participated in the 25th Annual International Association of Jesuit Business School (IAJBS) World Forum held from 19th to 23rd July, 2019 at Xavier University, Bhubaneswar.
- One first year student participated in Xavier University, Bhubaneswar – Model United Nations held from 27th to 28th September, 2019 during the business-cultural fest of Xavier University - Xamboree.
- One first year student participated in Sampark, the CSR activity of Xavier University, Bhubaneswar held from 31st October to 3rd November, 2019.
- Prof. Nalin Ranjan and three students from first year and two students from second year participated in National Organization of Students of Planning (NOSPlan) held in Dehradun from 26th to 28th December, 2019.
- Six second year students had presented their respective papers at the 4th Annual Research on Cities Summit (ARCS) held at School of Human Settlements, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar from 7th to 8th February, 2020.
- Prof. Prashant Prasad and Prof. Shraddha Kumar along with two first year students participated and conducted a workshop at National Association of Students of Architecture (NASA) held in Bangalore from 7th to 10th February, 2020.
- Students from both the years participated in various intra and inter college sports competitions like Valhalla, Xavier Cup, Athlos, Xavier Premier League etc.
- Three students from second year worked on “Parking volume count for multi level car parking at Saheed Nagar” on behalf of Ernst & Young for Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited.
- Three students from second year worked for Recity Network Pvt. Ltd. on “State wise and ULB wise solid waste management expenditure”, “Competitor analysis of four companies”, “Feasibility of digital monitoring in waste management” and “Plastic waste management techniques”.